· Clenergy MENA is firmly committed to a policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely and with all possible measures taken to remove risks to the health, safety and environment of staff and stakeholders.
· Clenergy MENA will prevent accidents and cases of work-related illness by managing the health and safety risks in the workplace.
· Clenergy MENA will provide clear instructions and adequate training to ensure employees are competent to do their work. Organization executives will also engage and consult with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions.
· Implement emergency and evacuation procedures when needed
· Clenergy MENA commits to:
o Provide and maintain a safe working environment
o Provide and maintain safe systems of work
o Provide and maintain equipment in safe conditions
o Provide information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that staff and stakeholders are safe from injury and risks to health
o Consult and cooperate with staff in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace
· Management board HSE policy review will be conducted at least once per year